The Social + Emotional Profile - Self Version
The Social + Emotional Profile - Self Version
The Social + Emotional Intelligence Profile (SEIP) is the most comprehensive, statistically-reliable, scientifically-validated instrument on the market today. Based on over 10 years of research, the SEIP identifies an individual’s social and emotional intelligence strengths and development opportunities. View the SEIP Reliability and Validity Report
Based on the latest research in the field of social and emotional intelligence, the SEIP four-quadrant model is the model used in 75 percent of Fortune 500 companies today.
The SEIP measures the 26 competencies identified as critical in socially and emotionally intelligent individuals, families, teams and organizations. View the Four Quadrant Model Here
In addition to identifying areas of strength and areas for improvement, the instrument provides detailed descriptions of emotionally and socially intelligent behaviors when present and when lacking, as well as extensive suggestions for development, helpful for coaches, HR professionals and the individual receiving the results.
The 78-item SEIP is available online as both a self-report and 360 multi-rater format. Three versions are available: Adult, Youth (for ages 11 – 18), and Workplace (which uses business language).
All reports are administered online, and results are immediately available to view online or download in PDF format.
Why USE the SEIP?
The Social + Emotional Intelligence Profile (SEIP) is:
- based on the leading model of Emotional Intelligence and Social + Emotional Intelligence in use today, a model used by over 75% of Fortune 500 companies
- highly accurate, valid and reliable – in fact, the 3rd party evaluation team stated the SEIP is “the most valid and reliable instrument we’ve seen in over 8 years of doing this work!”
- quick, easy to use and understand (administered electronically)
- delivered in a beautiful, full-color assessment report to present to your clients
- evidence-based, developed using the latest Social + Emotional Intelligence research, in development for over 10 years by Dr. Laura Belsten
In addition, the SEIP:
- measures both social AND emotional intelligence (not just EI as some instruments do)
- is the most comprehensive Social + Emotional Intelligence instrument on the market, measuring 26 relevant and distinct Social + Emotional Intelligence competencies
- describes in behavioral terms what it looks like when an individual has the Social + Emotional Intelligence skills and when they don’t
- provides developmental suggestions for coaches AND the individual being coached, including actions steps and plans
- is available in two editions: self-scoring and as a 360 multi-rater assessment and in three versions: Work, Adult and Youth*
*The Work Version is for use by executive, leadership, corporate and business coaches desiring to measure Social + Emotional Intelligence in the workplace. The Adult Version is ideal of life and relationship coaches working with adults (or would-be adults), and the Youth Version is for life coaches working with adolescents 11 – 17 years of age.
Benefits of using the SEIP:
- Easy to administer (easy access to the instrument, easy to follow instructions)
- Minimal time investment to administer and to take the assessment (takes 10 – 15 minutes to take the assessment, and results are available immediately upon completion)
- Comes with a complete suite of tools and resources to support learning, development and growth in social and emotional intelligence
- Assessment has high statistical reliability and validity; unparalled product integrity
Complimentary Webinar on Social + Emotional Intelligence
This FREE webinar is designed to provide an overview of what an HR professional will learn in the full 8-week program.
[ Learn More ] | [ Register for a Free Webinar ]
Register for an upcoming course ISEI Using Positive Psychology to Coach Emotional Intelligence - Tuesdays,
Mar 4 - Apr 8, 2014 @ 3 PM ET
[Register or Learn More] Price: $795 per registrant ISEI Coach Certification Class - Tuesdays,
Mar 11 - Apr 29, 2014 @ 12 PM ET
[Register or Learn More] Price: $1,595 per registrant ISEI Coach Certification Class - Thursdays,
Apr 10 - May 29, 2014 @ 7 PM ET
[Register or Learn More] Price: $1,595 per registrant ISEI Resilient Leaders: Building Strength Through Adversity - Tuesdays,
May 6 - June 10, 2014 @ 3 PM ET
[Register or Learn More] Price: $795 per registrant ISEI Leader As Coach Class - Thursdays,
Oct 2 - Nov 6, 2014 @ 12 PM ET
[Register or Learn More] Price: $795 per registrant View the Certification Class Schedule View the Advanced Class Schedule
Register for a course |
View all our courses